SUSPENDED CEILINGS PARTITIONING & DRY LINING
FIRE PROTECTION STEEL FRAMING SYSTEMS
At Vitec Ceilings & Partitions, we approach all projects with safety at the core of all our processes and systems.
Through our rigorous training system, we have a 100% CSCS carded work force and site operatives carrying PASMA and IPAF qualifications for working at height. All managers have also attended the five day SMSTS course; supervisors attend the SSSTS CITB course, also further confirming our stance on managing safety. Our work force is also Asbestos Awareness trained and is armed with the information they need to avoid disturbing asbestos during building works.
We are a fully accredited member of CHAS and Constructionline which shows our continual commitment to health and safety standards within our industry.
Health & Safety
• Exemplary safety record
• 100% CSCS compliant
• PASMA and IPAF trained
• SMSTS and SSSTS qualified
• Asbestos Awareness trained
• Health and Safety Policy Document*
• Committed to reducing waste
• Committed to reducing carbon
• Environmental Policy Document*
• Rigorous inspection and test planning
• Commitment to training
• Quality vetted labour
• Quality Policy Document*
* Copies of the Documents and samples of our Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Toolbox Talks and Safety Awareness training are available on request from this website.
• SPECIALIST INTERIOR FIT OUT CONTRACTOR
• WORKING FOR MAIN CONTRACTORS, OWNER CLIENTS, ARCHITECTS
• QUALITY DESIGN, QUALITY TRAINING, QUALITY FIT-OUT
• BUILT BY REPUTATION
Get In Touch
A: 39 Haviland Road Ferndown Industrial Estate, Wimborne, Dorset
T: 01202 872772